Rockfire Resources (LON: ROCK)
The base metal, gold and critical mineral exploration company, announced that the Company’s environmental study permit at Molaoi has been approved by the Greek Government.
|Rockfire Resources||LSE: ROCK|
|Metals||Gold, copper, silver, zinc, lead|
|Market cap||£2 m @ 2p|
Greek Government approves Molaoi environmental study
Rockfire Resources plc (LON: ROCK), the base metal, gold and critical mineral exploration company, is delighted to announce that the Company’s environmental study permit at Molaoi has been approved by the Greek Government.
· The Greek Government has approved an application by Rockfire for resource definition and step-out drilling for the next 5 years at Molaoi.
· The granting of this permit provides authority for Rockfire to drill for the next 5 years, although the Company intends to expedite this drilling, and to complete as much drilling as possible in 2023.
· This decision by the Greek Government has been received in swift time and is a clear affirmation of the resolve of the Greek Government to facilitate foreign investment in the mining sector.
· 179 drill holes had already been drilled at Molaoi by the Greek Government, meaning that all future drilling is building confidence in a deposit which is already well defined.
David Price, Chief Executive Officer of Rockfire, commented:
“The Greek Government has previously drilled 179 exploration holes at Molaoi, so Rockfire is not focussed on any further exploration.
“Our planned drilling for the remainder of 2023 is designed to upgrade the resource from ‘Inferred’ to the ‘Measured and Indicated’ categories.
“Once this milestone is achieved, the Company will move as quickly as possible to complete a feasibility study.
“We remain on track to achieve this milestone and the granting of this permit is a very important step in our development plans.
The market will continue to be informed of progress at Molaoi, including drilling assay results as they are received.”
Global Mining Finance Conferences – devised and produced by industry experts are the must-attend events for miners seeking finance for projects – and for financiers seeking projects to back.
Global Mining Finance events offer:
- A traditional present to the audience mining conference format;
- Fantastic networking opportunities in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere;
- Speaker programmes with non-duplicated presentations;
- Expert event moderation and audience question opportunities;
- Blue-chip keynote speakers on current topics and projects;
- Free delegate attendance – Lunch and refreshments are included.
To present at one of our future events, please email: email@example.com