Global Mining Finance Conference
Our next event will be in Spring 2024
Full details will be listed in due course
Oat Lane, Barbican,
London. EC2V 7DE
We present a lineup of industry expert keynote speakers, and a selection of exciting junior mining companies, at key stages in their development.
Global Mining Finance Conferences – devised and produced by industry experts are the must-attend events for miners seeking finance for projects – and for financiers seeking projects to back.
Global Mining Finance events offer:
- Fantastic networking opportunities in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere;
- Speaker programmes with non-duplicated presentations;
- Expert event moderation and audience question opportunities;
- Blue-chip speakers on current topics and projects;
- Free delegate attendance – lunch and refreshments are included.
Global Mining Finance warmly invite everyone interested in investing in the mining sector to attend our next live, in person conference, to be held in The Armourers’ Hall, Moorgate, London, on Thursday 20th April 2023, commencing at 09.30 am.
Once again we have a strong lineup of experienced keynote speakers and mining companies at different stages ranging from exploration through to production.
The date is Thursday 20th April 2023, doors open 08.45 am, presentations commence at 09.30 am
Presenting companies include
- Anglo Asian Mining
- Caracal Gold
- East Star Resources
- Great Western Mining
- Rockfire Resources
The programme is as follows;
8.45 am – Registration open and Refreshments
9.25 am – Welcome and Introduction.
Robert McCaffrey, Global Mining Finance Conferences
9.30 am – Opening Keynote Presentation
9.55 am – Gold, Silver, Copper – Mineral County, Nevada, USA
10.20 am – Raw Materials For Sustainable Energy And A High-Tech Future –
11.10 am – Networking Coffee Break
11.40 am – Does political turmoil mean we are facing a long term metals deficit?
12.05 pm – Gold, Copper and Silver Production In Azerbaijan
12.30 pm – East African-Focused Gold Explorer, Developer and Producer With a Clear Resource And Growth Strategy
12.55 pm – Principal Sponsor, TMX Group Presentation
1.15 pm – Closing remarks – Networking Lunch and refreshments
- Venue – Armourers’ Hall, 81, Coleman Street, Moorgate. EC2R 5BJ
- Date – Thursday 20th April 2023, doors open at 08.45 am.
- Advance registration is mandatory.
- No admission after 11.30 am
- Dress code is business / smart casual
This is an excellent opportunity for you to network with fellow investors and city professionals in an informal atmosphere.
We hope you are able to attend and look forward to welcoming you, there’s no substitute for meeting in person!
Transport to the Armourers’ Hall
- Nearest tube stations are:
- Liverpool Street
- Cannon Street
N.B. Advance registration is mandatory.